Our graduates can continue their educational journeys in international schools or local elementary schools.
Public and Private Japanese Schools
Many of our students choose regular Japanese elementary schools. Our school offers additional support to fulfill the prerequisites for applying to both public and private Japanese elementary schools.
Global Step Academy offers consulting and support for students wishing to enroll in other international schools and boarding schools.
The following are some of the schools that our graduates went to for elementary school:
- Malvern College Tokyo
- Makuhari International School
- American School in Japan (ASIJ)
- Nishimachi International School
- Columbia International School
- Aoba Japan International School (AJIS)
- Christian Academy in Japan (CAJ)
- St. Mary’s International School
- Tachikawa International Elementary School
- Musashi International School Tokyo
- Tokyo West International School
- Toho Gakuen
- Kunitachi Gakuen
- Waseda Jitsugyo
- Gunma Kokusai Academy
※The data above includes graduates from all schools in the Global Step Academy group.
With the ever broadening global educational opportunities, finding the right path for your child can be overwhelming. With the extensive knowledge and experience, GSA consultants assist you and your child with everything from selecting the right school to preparing for the admission process, and even to providing career guidance at every crossroads of their lives. This service is the culmination of our company vision: providing the foundations and opportunities for the next generation to pursue their dreams. We strive to prepare children for the opportunity to study and work outside of Japan to achieve their life goals.